Posted Jul 03 2017
Can your grin be restored with dental implants? If you have missing teeth, your answer is yes, it certainly can. But what are they, exactly? Dental implants are durable, natural-looking crowns placed upon biocompatible titanium posts to replace your teeth. A complete and beautiful smile awaits with dental implants and their many astonishing benefits:
– Dental implants are incredibly long-lasting; they can even endure a lifetime of wear and tear if you care well for them.
– Dental implants can be custom-shaped to fit securely in the spaces left by missing teeth.
– Dentures can move around inside your mouth and can sometimes even come loose when tough or chewy food is eaten. Dental implants, on the other hand, will hold fast in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to eat any foods you want.
– When your implants are installed into your jawbone, a process called osseointegration takes place in which the bone literally integrates with the implant and tightens around it, allowing your body to adjust to the post and strengthen its durability.
– Dental implants can restore a facial structure whose appearance has been weakened due to lost or missing teeth.
No matter which choice you pick for your tooth replacement, whether it be dental implants, dental bridges, or dentures, Dr. Michele S Tratos and our team at Michele S Tratos will certify that you get the care and quality your smile deserves. If you want to visit us at our dentist office in Las Vegas, Nevada, please schedule an appointment at 702-369-8730. Come in today to learn all about it!